- PRODUCT VIDEO
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Davis AirLink™ Professional Air Quality Sensor
The Invisible Dangers of Air Quality
The air inside and outside your home is invisible even when it is dangerous. Breathing polluted air can lead to serious health issues, especially in children and adults with respiratory and health issues.
Know What You Breathe
AirLink measures outside or inside air quality and uploads readings to WeatherLink in realtime. Users will know the quality of the air they breathe. This information is vital to anyone with an air-quality sensitive family member, as well as those in cities, some workplace environments and where fires are likely to happen. AirLink is, literally, a product for everyone who cares about what they breathe.
The sensors can be installed indoors or outdoors and up to three sensors can be connected to an existing Davis weather station, giving Davis customers a new way to enhance their product. But no station is needed: new customers can use it as a stand-alone sensor.
Outdoor air-quality data is shown on the WeatherLink map so you you can compare you location to others in the area.
- Accurate: Measures particulates as small as 0.3 micrometers with an accuracy of +/-10 micrograms per cubic meter in concentrations.
- Real-Time Readings: See updates on your phone and computer every minute.
- Global Air Quality Indices: Choose from a growing list including US, Canada, Mexico, China, EU, UK, Australia, India, and South Korea.
- Wi-Fi Connected: Easily connect AirLink to your Wi-Fi network to send data to the Davis Cloud.
- Pair with a Weather Station: Use multiple AirLinks as stand-alone sensors or easily merge with your Davis weather station.
- Compact Quiet Design: Low profile design with near-silent fan mounts on a wall or sits on a countertop. Includes outdoor protective cover and mountings.
- Simple Setup: Quickly install AirLink by following the simple directions on the free WeatherLink app.
- 1-Year Warranty: Enjoy peace of mind with Davis's reputation for quality and durability.
WeatherLink App: Data at Your Fingertips
Current Air Quality Index (AQI)
- Current Air Quality Index: Easily understand your air quality with a colour-coded description of conditions from a growing list of global indices.
- NowCast Air Quality Index: The EPA's standard for reflecting rapidly changing air quality.
- High Air Quality Index: Know exactly how high the air quality readings were today, and exactly when.
Air Quality Trend
- Air Quality Trend: See a 24-hour air quality trend to know precisely how your air quality is changing.
- Additional Weather Data: Temperature, humidity, dew point, heat index, and wet bulb – all updated every minute.
- Alarms: Set text or email alarms for high air quality readings on WeatherLink.com.
- Operating Temperature +14°F to +140°F (−10°C to +60°C)
- AC Adapter 5VDC, 1000mA
- 2m power cable (extensions available)
- Current Draw Average: 100mA; Peak: 500mA
- Housing Material Rugged ABS Plastic
- Dimensions (height x width x depth)
- Sensor Housing 2" x 3.5" x 1" (5.1 cm x 8.9 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Optional Outside-Use Cover 4"x4.5"x1.5"(10.1cmx11.4cmx3.8cm)
- Sensor Only 3.7 oz (106 g)
- Sensor with Mounting Bracket 4.3 oz (121 g)
- Sensor with Bracket & Outside-Use Cover 6.5 oz (183 g)
- Wi-Fi Frequency Range 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth Frequency Range 2402-2480MHz
- Particulate Matter
- Particle Range of Measurement 0.3 to1.0μm; 1.0 to 2.5μm; 2.5 to 10μm
- Particle Resolution 1μg/m3
- Accuracy ±10 μg/m3
- Update Interval 1 minute
- Inside/Outside Relative Humidity
- Resolution and Units 0.1%
- Range 0.1% to 100%
- RH Accuracy ±2%
- Update Interval 1 minute
- Inside/Outside Temperature
- Resolution and Units Current Data: 0.1°
- Range -40° to +140°F (-40° to +60°C)
- Accuracy ±0.5°F(±0.3°C)(typical)
- Update Interval 1 minute
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I'm using this outdoors but all the charts are headed "Inside Air Quality", "Inside Current AQI", "Inside Temp/Hum" ,"Inside Particulate Matter" and so on. How do I change that text from inside to Outside?
With the WeaatherLink phone/tablet app click on the account icon, then the device in question. After this click AirLink (Edit) and finally settings.
The top setting will allow you to provide the correct placement information.
is an extra cover required for outdoor use and will it's readings be added to my Vantage Pro2 information on Weatherlink.
An extra cover for outdoors is not required. The sensor pack sits under a 'hood' which is seen in the second product image with the Davis logo on it.
Yes, the AirLink will be added as an additional device to your Vantage Pro2 if you login using the same credentials when setting up the product. You can ignore the section in the guide relating to creating a WeatherLink account as you already have one.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.