Ecowitt WS80 Ultrasonic Anemometer, UV, Light, Temperature & Humidity 6-in-1 Sensor
AVAILABLE & READY TO SHIP
- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the WS80 solar powered ultrasonic anemometer with light, temperature and humidity to the Ecowitt WiFi gateway to obtain additional readings on your system. This revised sensor has no moving parts and an improved sensor plate for better performance during rain events.
- Measures wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, UV & light data, temperature and humidity
- No display, for use with the GW1000 or GW1100 WIFI gateway
- After WIFI configuration, the live data can be viewed directly on the WS View App.
- Supports uploads to WeatherUndergorund, WeatherCloud, and MetOffice WoW services.
- The history graph of your WU station ID can be viewed on the WU Dashboard on the WS View App.
- Wind and UV & light sensor calibration available on the WS View App.
- Works with HP22251 Weather Station display console(sold separately).
- All the history records can be view and downloaded after uploading data to our own weather server
To see how many of each variety of sensors your equipment supports, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix.
- Ultrasonic 6-in-1 Sensor sensor array with revised design for improved accuracy during rainfall. (NO Display Console)
- Mounting Arm
- One set of U-bolts for installation on 25-50mm pole (pole not supplied as standard)
- User Manual via electronic delivery
- Transmission distance in open field: 200m (600 feet)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Wind speed range: 0 – 40 m/s (0 ~ 89 mph)
- Wind speed accuracy: ± 0.5m/s (speed < 10 m/s);± 5% (speed ≥ 10 m/s)
- UV-Index range: 0 - 15
- Light range: 0 – 120 kLux
- Light accuracy: ± 15%
- Sensor reporting interval: 4.75 seconds
- Power consumption
- Solar panel (built-in): 6.5V/4mA
- Backup Power: 2 x AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline or 2 x AA 1.5V Lithium batteries (not included)
The manual for the WS80 Ultrasonic Anemometer with UV, Light, Temperature and Humidity can be viewed by clicking here.
Amazing product and fantastic service and after sales care
At last an anemometer with accuracy and no moving parts. Really pleased to receive this and get it running. Nice to see Weather Spares are supplying the newest model of this.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150