- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the WS68 solar powered anemometer to the Ecowitt WiFi gateway to obtain wind, UV and light readings on your system.
To see how many of each variety of sensors your equipment supports, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix.
- Measures wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, UV & light data
- No display, for use with the GW1000 or GW1100 WIFI gateway
- After the WIFI configuration, the live wind, UV & light data can be viewed directly on the WS View App
- Supports uploads to WeatherUndergorund, WeatherCloud, and MetOffice WoW services
- Wind history graph of your WU station ID can be viewed on the WU Dashboard on the WS View App
- Wind and UV & light sensor calibration available on the WS View App.
- Works with HP3501 or HP2551-C Weather Station display console (sold separately)
- All the history records can be view and downloaded after uploading data to our own weather server
- Wireless Anemometer (NO Display Console)
- One pair of U-bolts for installation on 25-50mm pole (pole not supplied as standard)
- User Manual via electronic delivery
- Transmission distance in open field: 100m (300 feet)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Wind speed range: 0 – 50 m/s (0 ~ 100 mph)
- Wind speed accuracy: ± 1 m/s (speed < 5 m/s);± 10% (speed ≥ 5 m/s), or ± 0.1 mph (speed < 11 mph); ± 10% (speed ≥ 11 mph)
- UV-Index range: 0 - 15
- Light range: 0 – 120 kLux
- Light accuracy: ± 15%
- Sensor reporting interval: 16.5 seconds
- Power consumption
- Solar panel (built-in): 6.5V/4mA
- Backup Power: 1 x AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline or 1 x AA 1.5V Lithium battery (not included)
A copy of the Ecowitt WS68 Wind, UV & Light sensor manual can be viewed by clicking here.
i replaced a 5-in-1 weather station that was accurate enough but had RF reliability issues - it would drop TX for no obvious reason. the ecowitt products are superb - accurate AND reliable. in addition, the tech support is awesome as well! Have used this as part of my weather station and sensor setup.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150