- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the WH41 outdoor sensor to the Ecowitt WiFi gateway to add PM2.5 particle detection to your weather data. Upload to the Ecowitt network to store a history of the data.
- View current PM 2.5 concentrations on the WS View APP after connecting to the GW1000 WIFI gateway
- View Real-time / 24 hour average AQI / 6 grades AQI indicator: Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous
- The Ecowitt Gateway supports up to four WH41 PM2.5 Air Quality Sensors. Note: Please download the latest WS View App and update the firmware to V1.4.6 to add multi-channels sensors
- Each new sensor will be recognised as a new channel according to the Power-on sequence. Please don't forget to attach a label of the channel on each sensor for distinction.
- Battery power condition indicator on the App
- Rechargeable batteries and solar panel as backup power included.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- PM2.5 Sensor(No display)
- USB Cable
- 2x Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
- Instruction manual via electronic download
- Measuring range: 0~999ug/m3
- Accuracy (at 25°C ±5°C):>100ug/m3, ±15%;<100ug/m3, ±15ug/m3;
- Resolution: 1ug/m3
- Transmission distance in open field: 100m(300 feet)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Sensor reporting interval: 10 minutes
- Power consumption 2 x NiMH batteries (included) and solar
A copy of the WH41 air quality sensor manual can be obtained by clicking here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Ecowitt WH41 Outdoor Air Quality PM2.5 Sensor
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.