- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the WH40 rain gauge to the Ecowitt WiFi gateway to obtain rainfall readings on your system. Exceptional accuracy at 0.1mm / 0.01inch resolution and self emptying.
- Measures rainfall rate to record daily, weekly, monthly and yearly data.
- No display, for use with Ecowitt gateway device or separately sold display
- Configuration on the WS View App
- Supports uploads to WeatherUnderground, WeatherCloud, MetOffice WoW.
- The rainfall history graph of your WU station ID can be viewed on the WeatherUnderground Dashboard on the WS View App.
- Rain sensor calibration and customised initial rain value functions available on the WS View App.
- Works with WH5360 Rain Gauge display console (sold separately).
For further details on which Ecowitt weather stations support the WH40 sensor, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix.
- One Rain Gauge Sensor (NO Display Console)
- Clip in metal debris filter
- One U-bolt set for optional pole top installation on 25-50mm pole (pole not supplied as standard)
- One set of screws for post top installation
- User Manual in electronic format
- Transmission distance in open field: 100m (300 feet)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Measurement range: 0 – 6000mm
- Sensor reporting interval: 49 seconds
- Power: 1 x AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline battery
- Estimated battery life 12 months
The WH40 Rain Gauge manual is available by clicking here.
I just got it installed before a heavy rain storm. It works great and I like the little wire filter.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150