Very British Weather Book by UK MetOffice Hardcover 256 pages
Manufacturer Weather Spares
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
UPGRADE YOUR SMALL TALK GUIDED BY WORLD-LEADING WEATHER EXPERTS!
From Foggy and Freezing to Scorching and Stormy, join the ultimate weather adventure through the great British seasons and uncover the extraordinary in every single day*.
Are YOU the ultimate weather watcher?
Do you know your drizzle from your mizzle?
Ever wondered what rainbows are really made of?
And could you pinpoint where lightning has struck twice?
Pore over beautiful cloudscapes, learn the secrets of sunsets, discover freak weather and fogbows, and why forecasting was so important in British history, from D-Day to the Great Fire of London.
Perfect for rainy days in or cloud spotting on the go, the Met Office share the best of almost 170 years of forecasting for the first time in this beautifully illustrated book. Packed with myth busting, top trivia, stunning visuals and archive gems, shooting the breeze has never been so interesting!
*Even when it is tipping it down.
- 256 pages hardcover
- Fully colour illustrated
- Product Dimensions : 16.7 x 2.3 x 22.7 cm
- Publisher : Ebury Press; 15 Oct. 2020
- Language: : English
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Very British Weather Book by UK MetOffice Hardcover 256 pages
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.