Ventus W830 Weather Station WiFi Internet & Colour Forecast
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How is the outdoor sensor pack mounted?
The outdoor sensor pack is mounted on a pole. The diameter of this should be no more than 50mm (2 inches). We recommend a television or satellite antenna mounting for this as they have many option suitable for most people.
What type of batteries does this weather station use?
The sensor pack should use 2 x AA 1.5v batteries which are either Lithium or Alkaline. A small number of manuals listed rechargable batteries which is not correct.
The console uses 3 x AAA 1.5v batteries as a backup incase of a mains power failure.
Hi there can you tell me when these will be available to order
We are expecting these back in late June due to tranport and production delays from China. We have temporarily reduced the price of the identical GARNI 940 model which has a coloured film screen as an alternative.
What does it mean if the cloud display on the console is flashing? It has happened a number of times but I cannot find out what this means in the instructions.
The flashing forecast symbols mean a rapid change in pressure so the weather may be windy and stormy, a rapidly changing situation.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.20 or free on orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.