- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Fancy a change? The weather station SEASON creates variety, as the weather image changes not only with the weather forecast. Depending on the season, the landscape portrays the spring in full bloom, summery greens, golden autumn leaves or barren winter.
The weather symbols expand the display and provide a forecast of the upcoming weather based on the barometric pressure changes measured.
So you can see at a glance whether you should reach for your sun hat or umbrella. The current relative air pressure is displayed; you can observe the last 24 hours on a bar chart and get a better picture of the weather.
A separate wireless transmitter determines the outdoor temperature and humidity at your location. The temperature and humidity are displayed, so you can monitor the indoor climate. With targeted heating and ventilation, you can create a pleasant and healthy living environment and save on heating costs.
The weather station has many other additional features. You can set alarm limits for temperature and humidity, set the maximum and minimum values for the day, and you can also calculate the dew point and heat index. The depicted moon is, depending on the phase, fully or partially illuminated. A radio-controlled clock with weekday and the date complete the information content shown.
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity (433 MHz, max. 80 m)
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Trend arrows
- Forecast with colourful landscape image depicting the weather (changes with the seasons)
- Relative atmospheric pressure, bar graph indication of atmospheric pressure for the last 24 hours
- Maximum / Minimum function with automatic reset at midnight
- Temperature and humidity alarm
- Dew point and heat index
- Radio-controlled clock with date and weekday written in full letters (6 languages)
- 12 / 24 hour clock setting plug time zone offset
- Moon phase
- Colour display with two brightness levels (continuous operation with power adapter only)
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40…+60°C (-40...+140°F)|
|Package contents||weather station, transmitter, power adapter, instruction manual, batteries (UK only)|
|Measuring range humidity||10 ... 99%|
|Maximum range||80 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3206.02|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0…+37°C (32°F...99°F)|
|Mounting||Wall hung or freestanding|
|Power consumption||Battery, power adapter (included)|
|Batteries||5 x AA 1.5 V|
|Batteries included||Yes (UK Only)|
|Dimensions||(L) 175 x (B) 32 (84) x (H) 165 mm|
Great little weather station. Bought for elderly relative, she loves it and finds it easy to use. Good value for money. Clear readings. Arrived really quickly.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150