Protective Sensor Shelter / Stevenson Screen from TFA 98.1114
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is this suitable for non-waterproof sensors? like the lightning detector or indoor temp/humidity sensor.
Yes it is, our office has an Oregon 'splash proof' sensor and also a Ecowitt lightning sensor installed inside these.
will this house a thn132n temperature humidity sensor
Yes, all the Oregon sensors with model numbers starting TH will fit into this protective screen.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.