Protective Sensor Shelter / Stevenson Screen from TFA 98.1114
Manufacturer TFA Dostmann
- The protective casing is also ideal for transmitters with a cabled sensor, as a cable opening is also part of the design.Specification
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
25% off this item when purchased with selected sensors or weather stations.
This practical shelter from TFA protects temperature or humidity sensors from sun and rain. Due to the permeable construction of the protective cover, the air can circulate freely inside and you get accurate and unadulterated readings even in direct sunlight.
In addition, the transmitter is protected against rain and it can be easily placed anywhere outside often extending the life of the sensor inside. Suitable for a variety of sensors, including TFA, GARNI, Davis, Oregon Scientific and Netamo.
- For temperature or thermo-hygro transmitter
- Protects against rain and direct sunlight
- With opening for sensor cable
- Easy to assemble, with mounting parts, to take sensors with maximum dimensions: width 60mm x 160mm tall
- Weight 161 g
- Made from white ABS Plastic
- Protective sensor cover
- Instruction manual
- Cable ties
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is this suitable for non-waterproof sensors? like the lightning detector or indoor temp/humidity sensor.
Yes it is, our office has an Oregon 'splash proof' sensor and also a Ecowitt lightning sensor installed inside these.
will this house a thn132n temperature humidity sensor
Yes, all the Oregon sensors with model numbers starting TH will fit into this protective screen.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.