- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
At least two thirds of a person’s lifetime are spent indoors. Whether we feel well and comfortable indoors depends to a great extent on the indoor air quality. The digital wireless thermo-hygrometer "KLIMA @ HOME" enables the simultaneous monitoring of the room climate in up to four rooms.
With 3 wireless transmitters included, temperature and humidity, besides the base station site, can be measured in other rooms also, e.g. bedroom, children's room, basement, conservatory, etc. or outdoors, e.g. garden, shed, etc.
The control of indoor temperature and humidity through targeted heating and ventilation creates a comfortable and healthy living environment and even saves on heating costs. The ideal indoor climate consists of an indoor temperature of 18 °C to 22 °C and a relative humidity of 40 to 60%.
The monitored locations can be individually labeled on the base station and thus easier to read. The precise-to-the-second time and the date in full are additionally displayed on this useful device.
By connecting to the WeatherHub SmartHome system, the measured values of the Klima@Home can be easily retrieved on the smartphone, no matter where you are. The WeatherHub SmartHome system is sold separately.
- Multi-language manual including English
- For the monitoring of indoor and outdoor climate
- With internal sensor and 3 wireless radio-controlled transmitters (max. 100m) for monitoring temperature and humidity in up to 4 rooms
- Max / Min.function
- Comfort zone
- Radio-controlled clock with date
- Individual labelling of the transmitter sites
- Connection with TFA WeatherHub gateway possible
- Registered TFA design
|Outdoor temperature range
||-40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F)|
|Box contents||Base station, 3 x thermo-hygro sensors, paper manual|
|Measuring range humidity||1 to 99 %|
|Maximum transmission range||100 m|
|Maximum number of sensors||3 x 30.3180.IT (included)|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Indoor temperature range
||-10 to + 60°C (+14 to +140 °F)|
||Wall hung or freestanding
|Batteries required||3 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 6 x AA 1.5 V (2 per transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 128 x (B) 32 (58) x (H) 128 mm|
|Weight||217 g (excluding batteries)|
Brought this for our yacht. Easy to set up. Love the extra sensors which you can put anywhere.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150