TFA Anemometer BEE (42.6003.13)
Manufacturer TFA Dostmann
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
The handy anemometer "WIND BEE" by TFA is the ideal tool for all sailors, kite surfers and outdoor enthusiasts. "WIND BEE" is also a useful companion at work or in various leisure activities.
The device displays the current wind speed and the highest and lowest values in kilometres or miles per hour, in meters per second or in knots.
In addition, the temperature is determined. "WIND BEE" has a tripod connector for measurements over a longer period of time.
- Ideal for easy measurement of wind speed (at work or during various leisure activities)
- Highest and lowest values and display of the temperature
- Accuracy ± 3%
- With tripod connector [*] [*]
|Delivery contents||Anemometer, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity wind||0,4...30 m/s (1,4...108 Km/h; 0,9...67,0 Mph, 0,8...58,0 Knots)|
|Measuring range temperature||-30...+60°C (-22...+140°F)|
|Batteries||1 x 9 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 52 x (B) 35 x (H) 175 mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the TFA Anemometer BEE (42.6003.13)
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.