- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With the wireless rain gauge DROP, you will be informed about three reading values at the same time: the rainfall, the indoor temperature and the time of day. The rain transmitter sends the measured values wirelessly to the base station in the lounge, which you can either install or mount on the wall. The measuring container is placed horizontally outdoors, ideally in about 60 to 90 cm in height, and it catches the rain. Note, however, that the transmitter should be at location that is not protected by trees or something else, and where rain can fall freely from all sides.
DROP brings even more great features: you can compare the amount of precipitation with the monthly values of the previous year with the history function. The amount of rain is visualised on a graph. You can look at different time periods, such as the rainfall of the last 24 hours, the last 7 days up to the total rainfall since commissioning.
The 24h rain alarm alerts you as soon as more rain than your individually set limit falls. If exceeded, a beep sounds and a symbol flashes on the display.
- Wireless transmission of rainfall readings (up to 100 m)
- Display and graphic representation of the current rainfall, the last hour, the last 24 hours, the last 7 days, the current month, the current year and the total
- Monthly history of the last 12 months
- 24-hour rain alarm
- Indoor temperature
- Time and date
|Delivery contents||Base station, rain gauge, instruction manual|
|Measuring range rainfall amount||R: 0 ... 9999 mm (0 ... 393,6 Inch)|
|Measuring range temperature||0 ... +37°C (+32 ... +99 °F)|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3233.01|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
||Wall hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||4 x AA 1.5V|
|Dimensions||(L) 90 x (B) 30 (46) x (H) 85 mm|
The monitor is quite compact, however, the rain gauge is accurate and can easily be secured on a surface.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150