- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Those that breathe good air are healthier, happier and can do more. Headaches, dizziness and permanent fatigue are often due to a high concentration of CO2 in the air. TFA's AIRCO2NTROL COACH CO2 monitor helps you monitor how stale and contaminated the air is in indoor spaces where people are present such as in busy homes and public buildings. Timely and energy-efficient ventilation ensures a healthy indoor climate.
The monitor shows on the display the current CO2 content of the room air, the temperature, humidity and the time.
The display’s illumination colour can be used to quickly evaluate and interpret the current CO2 readings. Depending on the setting, the illumination directly signals the current air quality in the traffic light colours (green, orange, red). Alternatively, the red display illumination can be used as an optical signal in the event of an alarm when a certain limit has been exceeded. As a further feature, you can choose a solid colour from seven shades or switch off the illumination completely.
The three smiley icons serve as a comfort-level zone indicator for the measured values of the last 24 hours. If the reading is at the level of the happy smiley, the air quality is ideal to good. In addition, the graph clearly shows the CO2 levels development of the last 24 hours.
The power is supplied via a suitable USB power source (PC, laptop or adapter).
- For the monitoring of CO2 concentration in buildings, where people are present, e.g. schools, offices, public buildings
- CO2 level measurement with 24-hours-graph
- Backlight colour shows CO2 level, alarm or preferred colour
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Power supply via micro-USB cable (included)
- Measurement range CO2: 0 ... 9999 ppm
- Package contains CO2 monitor, micro-USB cable, instruction manual
- Humidity range 1 ... 95 %
- Temperature range 0 ... 50 °C
- Quartz clock
- Power connection Micro-USB
- Mounting Free-standing
- Dimensions (L) 105 x (B) 33 x (H) 56 mm
- Weight 93 g
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150