- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Replacement reed switch for rain collector tipping bucket mechanisms for a number of manufacturers (see lists below).
Can be used in all wireless and cabled Vantage Pro2, Vantage Pro, Weather Wizard II, and Weather Monitor II stations built before December 2019.
Requires dismantling of the rain bucket mechanism and some soldering skills to install.
Suitable for the following Davis products:
- Vantage Pro2
- Vantage Pro
- Weather Wizard II
- Weather Monitor II
Not suitable for the Davis single tipping spoon mechanism rain assemblies.
Also suitable for the following manufacturers rain gauge models:
- TFA Drop
- Oregon Scientific PCR800 / PCR800X
- Ventus W830
- GARNI 940
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Replacement Reed Switch for Rain Tipping Bucket Davis 7120.031
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.