- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the clip in rain debris spring to your rain bucket to reduce debris blocking the tipping mechanism and drain hole.
Installing a debris screen ensures that rain rates are measured more accurately as the screen keeps the bucket drain hole clearer allowing for an unobstructed flow. The debris spring includes a hook mechanism to prevent the screen blowing out in strong winds.
Suitable use with any round rain bucket including Ventus, Ecowitt & GARNI technology.
- 1 x stainless steel locking rain filter
(Rain bucket not included)
Arrived on time
Perfect part great quality
Although we’ve not had too much rain yet to test but I’ve every confidence the filters will keep leaves from fouling the bucket & hopefully deter spiders! 🤣
Installed in seconds and seems to work very well, all for under a fiver too.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150