Oregon Scientific WGR800 Anemometer
Manufacturer Oregon Scientific
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR CONSOLE MODELS ENDING X ***
Replacement wind sensor for WMR and LW series of Oregon weather stations revised late 2018 model. OEM model not in retail packaging and does not include mast arm.
The Anemometer features speed accuracy of 2 m/s 10 m/s (+/- 3 m/s), 10 m/s 56 m/s (+/- 10-percent). The sensor has a direction accuracy of 16 positions, a wind speed signal transmission of approximately every 14 seconds* and maximum speed gust recording. Maximum transmission distance 100m.
- Wind speed and direction sensor
- 2 x AA batteries
Suitable for the following series of weather stations:
- WMR86 not including N, NS, NX and NSX
It is also compatible with the following non Oregon Scientific home automation systems:
- Telldus Live
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Oregon Scientific WGR800 Anemometer
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.