Oregon Scientific UVR128 UV Sensor
Manufacturer Oregon Scientific
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Oregon Scientific UVR128 Sensor to measure Ultraviolet Radiation.
Measures harmful UV radiation and transmits data back to the weather station console. Ideally this sensor should be placed in an exposed area with maximum sunlight falling on it for the best readings.
- UV Sensor with LCD display
- Ground spike for placement
- Instruction Leaflet
- 100m unobstructed transmission distance
- 73 second update interval
- UV Index 1 through 25
Suitable for use with the following Oregon weather stations:
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.