- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Oregon Scientific anemometer wind speed bearing repair service.
A replacement bearing suitable for a number of Oregon Scientific anemometers within the WMR range of weather stations. This send in service includes fitment, testing and return of the anemometer bearing. Please contact us for further details.
Suitable for the following Oregon Scientific anemometers:
- WGR800 Anemometer
- WGR800X Anemometer
- Shields on BOTH sides of the bearing to keep dust out.
- Suitable for high speed operation
- Chromium Steel long-life bearings, smooth and low noise
- ABEC Tolerance 1 (P0) for most general use
- Pre-Lubricated, easy to maintain
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150