- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Oregon Scientific Anemometer Wind Speed Bearing
A replacement bearing suitable for a number of Oregon Scientific anemometers within the WMR range of weather stations.
Suitable for the following Oregon Scientific anemometers:
- WGR800 Anemometer
- WGR800X Anemometer
- Shields on BOTH sides of the bearing to keep dust out.
- Suitable for high speed operation
- Chromium Steel long-life bearings, smooth and low noise
- ABEC Tolerance 1 (P0) for most general use
- Pre-Lubricated, easy to maintain
Good quick service fixed the anemometer after watching video
Grease in bearings had to be removed with solvent and re-lubricated with light oil now works better than new.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150