- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Ecowitt WS2910 weather station allows you to monitor your weather remotely as it uploads data to the Ecowitt service as well as being able to view data on the colour display. The console can also upload data to Weather Underground, Weather Cloud, the UK MetOffice WoW service and your own web server using custom settings.
Beware of some very similar looking models that do not include an Internet data upload option.
Everything you need to get started is in the box and the online accounts at Ecowitt, Weather Underground, Weather Cloud and MetOffice WoW are all free of charge. Upload to any or all of the services simultaneously. Setup your sensors, console, connect to your home WiFi using the free Apple iOS or Android App and away you go. We've never seen this feature rich technology at this price!!!
The outdoor unit supplements battery power by also using solar power with an internal rechargeable capacitor, meaning that you won't spend time changing batteries every few months. As an extra bonus, this weather station includes a 1 year UK warranty as standard.
The Ecowitt WS2910 can also be expanded with the following sensors with the data from these viewed online at Ecowitt.net:
- up to 8 WH31 Multi-channel Temp & Humidity sensors
- a combination of up to 4 WH41 / WH43 PM2.5 air sensors
Optionally, the console can upload data to these services simultaneously and our demonstration Ecowitt WS2910 data can be seen on the various sites via links below: (some sites require free registration to view)
The package contains:
- Main WS2910 console
- Console stand
- UK Power Adapter
- External 7 in 1 'I' sensor pack
- Wind cups
- Wind vane
- Rain funnel (pre attached)
- Hardware for attaching to a pole mounting (maximum 50mm diameter, pole not included)
- 2 x AA lithium or alkaline batteries for sensor (required)
- 3 x AAA alkaline batteries for backup console power (required)
- Five icon colour forecast
- Clear high contrast charts and figures
- Internet controlled clock for accuracy
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Solar and battery powered 7 in 1 outdoor sensor with
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Rain measurement with date, day, week and month totals
- Rain measurement in 0.3mm increments
- Rain rate display
- Wind speed in km/h, mph, knots, m/s and Beaufort
- Wind direction
- Wind chill
- UV sensor
- Daylight sensor for measurement in Lux 0-400k, fc or w/m2
- Pressure measurement in hPa, historical pressure for last 12, 24, 48 and 72 hours
- Pressure trend
- Daily minimum and maximum values
- Measurement alarms
- External sensor calibration
- 868MHz UK and EU frequency
- 2.4GHz WiFi* enabled allowing FREE data uploads to Ecowitt.net Weather Underground, UK MetOffice (WoW), Weather Bug & Weather Cloud
- Signal strength indicator
- Mountable external sensor on pole up to 50mm diameter
- Transmission range unobstructed maximum 100m (330 ft)
- Outdoor Temperature -25C - +60C (-14F to +140F) resolution 0.1C
- Indoor Temperature -10C - +60C resolution 0.1C
- Outdoor Humidity 10% - 99%
- Indoor Humidity 10% - 99%
- Rain 0.25mm 0-6000mm +/-10%
- Wind speed 0-100mph (0-50m/s)
- Light 0-400k Lux +/- 15%
- UV Level 1 - 15 +/- 3
- Measuring interval 16 seconds
- Air Pressure 300-1100hPa (8.85-32.5in Hg) +/- 3hPa
- Calibration available for accurate readings
Upload data to:
- Ecowitt.net weather network
- Weather Underground
- UK MetOffice WoW Service
- Weather Cloud
- Your own web server via FTP
The instruction manual for the Ecowitt WS2910 can be downloaded by clicking here.
* Supports 2.4GHz WiFi only. Both the weather station and device to configure the station must be on the same 2.4GHz WiFi network.
Really good piece of kit easy to setup and value for money
Bought to replace a simpler weather station. Well packaged and easy to set up - no excessive amounts of plastic bags. Pleased to see a well written easy to understand manual.
Mounted the sensor unit on the roof of my garage, not ideal but didn't fancy getting on the house roof! The readings seem accurate given the garage location.
I connected to the Ecowitt website as detailed in the manual, fairly straightforward but followed the instructions and got there eventually...
Once connected you can access all the data being transmitted by the sensor unit and view all data as a graph, daily, weekly etc on your tablet, phone, computer etc.
Update,had a problem with time display. Contacted Weather Spares and received a reply within a couple of hours which sorted it out. Excellent customer service.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150