- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Wittflow smart water timer helps you to automate your garden irrigation when paired with the included GW2000 gateway device.
The Smart Water Timer is equipped with a flow meter as well as a built-in temperature sensor, which not only functions as a water timer but also allows real-time monitoring of water flow and temperature. This provides you with a better understanding of water usage in your home or business. The WFC01 supports cloud-based control and all water usage is stored in the cloud. Users can check their water usage anytime, manage and optimise it for more convenient control and achieve more scientific and rational water usage.
This product can be set up within the Ecowitt APP and can be linked with Ecowitt Soil Moisture Sensors to enable automatic irrigation. It is also possible to skip the current watering plan when predefined conditions are met, for example: rain is detected by an Ecowitt Rain Sensor, water temperature is too low/high. The SMART mode or plan skip feature is only accessible when hub is connected to our cloud service. Scheduled plans are saved on hub locally and the pre-set plans can still operate normally if your broadband has issues. Smart features require connection to the Ecowitt cloud service.
FeaturesWFC01 Smart Water Timer
- Single button with LED
- Scheduled watering plan
- Smart watering when connected to Ecowitt cloud services
- IP66 rated unit
GW2000 WiFi or Cabled 5-in-1 Gateway
- Wifi or hardwired (RJ45) connection to internet
- 868MHz receiving frequency for sensors
- Built in temperature, humidity and pressure sensor for indoor readings
THE GW2000 also supports additional sensors, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix for details of what is available to expand the system.
- Wittflow Smart Water Timer WFC01
- WiFi / Wired Gateway GW2000
- Mounting bracket
- Metal fitting adapter (additional fittings may be required for your own water connection)
- Transmission distance in open field: 100m(300 feet)
- Frequency: 868MHz (UK/Europe)
- WFC01 Sensor reporting interval: 1 minute
GW2000 WiFi / Wired Gateway with USB power
- 3 Built-in sensors on probe cable
- Temperature (-10°C - 60°C; resolution: 0.1°C)
- Humidity (1% ~ 99%; resolution: 1%; accuracy: ± 5% )
- Atmospheric pressure sensor (300 – 1,100 hPa ; accuracy: ± 5 hPa)
- Configure WiFi gateway via your web browser or mobile app
- Configure additional sensors via your web browser or mobile app
- Publishes sensor data to Internet based weather services including
- Ecowitt weather server: ecowitt.net.
- MetOffice WoW
- Only sensor data supported by each specific service will be uploaded.
- View historical records from your weather station (outdoor temperature, humidity, wind, rain)
- View all current sensor and historical records, and graphs on Ecowitt.net server. History records can also be exported in Excel format
- Wireless reception from external sensors: up to 150m (300m unobstructed)
- Transmission distance between GW2000 and WiFi router: 50m (unobstructed)
- WiFi Frequency 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- 868MHz UK and European frequency reception
- GW2000 gateway is USB powered (USB cable supplied)
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150