- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Replacement or additional console which can be used with the WH40 rain gauge.
The WH40 rain gauge used with this console offers exceptional accuracy at 0.1mm / 0.01inch resolution and is self emptying. The console also measures indoor temperature and humidity.
Professional Rainfall Data: displays rain rate, rain event, rainfall total of last 1h or 24h, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly records; 24 monthly rain history and the 730 days have rain rainfall records ; Rain grade graph display; mm/inch measuring unit selectable.
Programmable Rain Alarm: customisable alerts for rain rate, rain event, indoor temperature and humidity to warn when flood conditions may be present or when to turn off the sprinklers.
Monitor Room Comfort: Measures indoor temperature and humidity with history high and low records plus timestamp; calendar(time, week, date) and alarm clock function.
- Displays rainfall rate recording hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly data from WH40 gauge
- Also displays indoor temperature and humidity on the console
- Displays rainfall rate as coloured warning
- One rain gauge display console
- User manual in electronic format
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Measurement range: 0 – 6000mm
- Sensor reporting interval: 49 seconds
- Power: 1 x AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline battery
- Estimated battery life 12 months
The full WH5360 Rain Gauge manual which includes the display console is available by clicking here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Ecowitt Rain Gauge Console for WH5360 or WH40
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.