- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The 7-in-1 outdoor sensor array (WS90) no longer uses the traditional tipping bucket rain gauge, but a haptic sensor which measures rain falling.
The outdoor sensor measures temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, UV level and light intensity. It requires mounting on the top of a 1 inch pole to ensure accurate readings.
The Ecowitt WS90 includes the following items:
- 7-in-1 external sensor array 868MHz (UK/EU approved)
- Anti-bird spike kit
- Instruction manual
External 7-in-1 sensor suite (WS90)
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Wind speed, gust speed, and wind direction
- Haptic rainfall sensor with rate and totals for day, week, month, and year
- Calculated wind chill, dew point and heat index display on the WS View App
- Solar light intensity
- UV index
- Solar powered with 2 x AA battery backup (batteries required for 24 hour operation)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Requires mounting onto top of 1 inch pole
An installation guide from Ecowitt can be found by clicking here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Ecowitt 7-in-1 Sensor Array with Sonic Anemometer & Haptic Rain WS90
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.