Ecowitt WS90 7-in-1 Sensor Array with Sonic Anemometer & Haptic Rain Sensor
AVAILABLE & READY TO SHIP
- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The 7-in-1 outdoor sensor array (WS90) no longer uses the traditional tipping bucket rain gauge, but a haptic sensor which measures rain falling.
The outdoor sensor measures temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, UV level and light intensity. It requires mounting on the top of a 1 inch pole to ensure accurate readings and should be used with a compatible GW series gateway or HP25xx console.
To see how many of each variety of sensors your equipment supports, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix.
The Ecowitt WS90 includes the following items:
- 7-in-1 external sensor array 868MHz (UK/EU approved)
- Electronic manual via QR code or website
External 7-in-1 sensor suite (WS90)
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Wind speed, gust speed, and wind direction
- Haptic rainfall sensor with rate and totals for day, week, month, and year
- Calculated wind chill, dew point and heat index display on the WS View App
- Solar light intensity
- UV index
- Solar powered with 2 x AA battery backup (batteries required for 24 hour operation)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Requires mounting onto top of 25mm / 1 inch pole (available separately) and a suitable gateway or console to receive readings
An installation guide from Ecowitt can be found by clicking here.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150