Ecowitt GW1104 Wi-Fi Gateway with MultiChannel Temperature & Humidity Sensor
AVAILABLE & READY TO SHIP
- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Ecowitt GW1104 WiFi gateway with WH31 multichannel temperature and humidity sensor is an ideal starter set for those that want to build a modular weather station with full internet access based.
Included with the GW1100 gateway is the WH31 8 channel temperature and humidity sensor which is an ideal device to report to the Ecowitt.net online weather service.
Unlike the GW1000 which is configured through the WSView App, the GW1100 is configured through a web browser so a smart device is not required for setup. The gateway connects to all the Ecowitt transmitter sensors (sold separately), you can set Time Zone and Date, manage other sensors, view sensor signal and power status. Set up your own weather station ecosystem.
The GW1100 WiFi gateway is USB powered and also has builtin temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensors for indoor readings. The gateway has these sensors on a wired probe so that they can be kept away from sources of heat which would skew readings.
This data, along with any other sensor data is uploaded to the Ecowitt service via WiFi and can be viewed on the App, or on the Ecowitt weather website.
You are not just limited to weather data on the Ecowitt.net weather site or App, you can share your data further afield with free access to the UK MetOffice WoW service, Weather Underground, WeatherCloud and your own web server (not all sensors supported).
Unlike some other stations, the Ecowitt GW1100 can be expanded with a variety of additional sensors which currently include:
- 1 x WH32 outdoor temperature and humidity sensor
- 1 x WH40 self-emptying rain gauge sensor
- 1 x WS68 wireless anemometer with light and UV sensor
- 1 x WH57 lightning sensor
- 1 x WH45 PM2.5/PM10/CO2/temperature and humidity all-in-1 sensor
- Up to 8 x WH31 multi-channel temperature and humidity sensors (1 included) or 8 WN30 temperature sensors
- Up to 8 x WH51 soil moisture sensors
- Up to 4 x WH41 / WH43 PM2.5 air quality sensors
- Up to 4 x WH55 water leak sensors
- Up to 8 x WN34 soil or water temperature sensors
- Up to 8 x WN35 leaf wetness sensors
- Future sensors are also under development
All of these are available to view in the App, or online via Ecowitt.net and in the 3rd party services that support the sensor type.
- GW1100 WiFi gateway, 868MHz (UK/EU approved)
- Cable clip for sensor
- WH31 multichannel temperature and humidity sensor 868MHz
- Instruction manual via electronic download
GW1100 WiFi Gateway with USB power
- 3 Built-in sensors
- Temperature (-10°C - 60°C; resolution: 0.1°C)
- Humidity (1% ~ 99%; resolution: 1%; accuracy: ± 5% )
- Atmospheric pressure sensor (300 – 1,100 hPa ; accuracy: ± 5 hPa)
- Configure gateway WiFi via web browser
- Configure additional sensors options via web browser including calibration
- Publishes sensor data to Internet based weather services including
- Ecowitt weather data service: ecowitt.net
- MetOffice WoW
- Only sensor data supported by each specific service will be uploaded
- View historical records from your weather station (outdoor temperature, humidity, wind, rain)
- View all current sensor data on the live dashboard
- View historical records, and graphs on Ecowitt.net service website. Historic records can also be exported in Excel format
- Wireless Range from external sensors: 300FT/100M(in open areas)
- GW1100 gateway is USB powered (power supply available separately)
The manual for the GW1100 WiFi Gateway is available by clicking here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Ecowitt GW1104 Wi-Fi Gateway with MultiChannel Temperature & Humidity Sensor
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.20 or free on orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.