- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Looking to improve the accuracy of your wind direction and speed data by separating it from the main sensor unit?
This Davis additional transmitter kit allows for the anemometer of the Wireless Vantage Pro2 to be moved anywhere within the 300m range of the wireless console, giving the possibility of raising it to the MetOffice recommended 10m height if necessary to obtain optimum readings.
The sensor transmitter can also be used in conjunction with WeatherLink Live to add additional sensors your system, such as a second anemometer, additional temperature sensors etc.
For Vantage Vue owners, adding this item along with a Vantage Pro2 anemometer gives you a perfect configuration of having accurate wind data from the correct height, along with temperature, humidity and rainfall from your existing mounted Vue ISS - the best of both worlds.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Wireless Solar Sensor Transmitter Kit 6332OV
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.