- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Davis Vantage Vue with WeatherLink console combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability in a compact station that's easy to set up and use. The Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive touchscreen colour WeatherLink console. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Integrated Sensor Suite including temperature, wind, and rain sensors
- WeatherLink Colour Console with power supply
- Mounting bracket (mounting pole optional extra)
WeatherLink Console Details:
The brilliant, HD touchscreen allows you to easily navigate and analyse your hyperlocal weather data or view the latest conditions from anywhere in the room. The dynamic dashboard can be customised to see at-a-glance up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain. You can set hundreds of alarms to get notified when conditions that matter to you change, such as when temperatures begin approaching a critical point for outdoor work or when wind speeds reach a certain level. With a full database of historical data stored right on the console, the console offers easy access to graphs of the last 24 hours of data, last month, or the previous year.
The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely. Use a free WeatherLink account to log in to all WeatherLink data viewing products and access all of your data on your phone or computer. Upgrade to Pro or Pro+ for more detailed analysis, charting, and mapping of data or to share your data with family, friends, the WeatherLink community, and beyond.
- Easily navigate, view, and analyse data with the vibrant, HD colour touchscreen.
- Customise the dashboard to see at-a-glance inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dew point, moon phase, highs and lows, and more
- Use the full database of historical records to create over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months, or years
- Set hundreds of alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more
- Receive and display data from your local network – no Wi-Fi required. Or use Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data
- Track detailed hourly and daily forecasts for the next 7 days when connected to the WeatherLink Cloud
- See data from up to 8 transmitting sensors or sensor suites in one location. Choose from 80+ sensors to customize your own personal weather network.
- Protect against data loss during power outages with integrated lithium-ion battery
- Add consoles to your system to view data in multiple rooms
- Compatible with multiple smart home systems including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Console Size: 8.75" x 6" x 0.75" (210mm x 152mm x 19mm)
- Display Area: 6.75" x 4.25" (171mm x 107mm)
Integrated Sensor Suite:
- WIRELESS - Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) from integrated sensor suite to console.
- RAIN COLLECTOR - Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2 mm resolution.
- ANEMOMETER - Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 180 mph (290 km/h).
- WEATHER PROOF COVER - Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted for added moisture shielding.
- RADIATION SHIELD - Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY - Provides outside temperature readings from -40¡F to 150¡F (-40¡C to 65¡C). Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit to an upright pole.
- WIND DIRECTION - Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- SOLAR PANEL - Energises the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
- BUBBLE LEVEL - Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Localisation version details:UK (United Kingdom): Data is reported in Metric units. For products that use wireless radio data transmission, UK version uses approved UK radio frequency 868 MHz. The rain collector is calibrated to 0.2mm.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150