Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Sensor Suite with Sonic Anemometer 6322OV 6415
AVAILABLE & READY TO SHIP
- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless with Sonic Anemometer, Standard Radiation Shield including the improved rain tipping spoon and AeroCone collector.
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines the latest AeroCone rain collector, improved temperature / humidity sensors and new Sonic anemometer into one package. You can customise your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or other special-purpose options. The first and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 300m (1,000 ft) from the sensor suite to the console.
Features & Expansion options
- Options available for measuring UV, solar radiation, soil moisture and much more
- Includes Davis Sonic Anemometer
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station up to 300m (1,000 ft)
- External electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter
This Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless weather station sensor package includes:
Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite with:
- AeroCone rain collector with improved rain debris filter and anti-bird spikes
- New single rain tipping spoon 0.2mm
- Latest temperature and humidity sensor house in a radiation shield for accurate readings
- Sonic anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable and no moving parts
- Solar panel for daytime running and charging for continuous overnight readings
Mounting hardware for external sensor suite and anemometer, pole not included CR123 Lithium battery for UK customers
Davis provides a full technical specification for the Vantage Pro2 weather station (6152UK) in their document by clicking here.
An installation manual for the Davis Vantage Pro2 external sensor suite is available by clicking here.
The supplemental manual for the Sonic Anemometer is available by clicking here.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150