Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless ISS Transmitter 7345.952
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Replacement Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case and connected antenna. Wireless model for use within the UK and European Union suitable for all model of Pro2 and a number of external sensor transmitters that have the 5 sensor connectors.
- Operating Temperature: -40¡ to +150¡F (-40¡ to +65¡C)
- Battery Life (3-Volt Lithium cell): 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging at installed location
- Connectors, Sensor: Modular RJ-11 Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Transmit Frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- ID Codes Available: 8
- Range: Line of Sight up to 1000 feet (300 m)
In January 2016 a revision was made to the PCB to support the latest high accuracy temperature / humidity sensor. If this transmitter is used to send temperature data from a unit manufactured before 1st January 2016 a small offset of 0.5C will need to be applied at the console - full details below video.
White internal cover descriptions may vary, but a suitable replacement PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) for wireless Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suites, Wireless Temperature Station (6372), Wireless Temperature/Humidity Station (6382), and for Anemometer Transmitter Kit (6332).
Installation video from Davis below:
If you are replacing a December 2015 or earlier transmitter with this unit and are using a temperature sensor also from before December 2015 you will need to make an offset adjustment on the Davis console increasing the temperature reading by 0.5C (0.9F) to prevent a lower than expected value.
To identify the age of your transmitter. Check the manufacturing code on the transmitter white panel above the sensor connectors. This will consist of 1 or 2 letters followed by 6 numbers. The number format is YYMMDD, so a transmitter with 120213 would be 13th February 2012. On transmitters before 2011 a single digit was used YMMDD.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this part include a cover and solar panel ?
The outer case and transmitter PCB are included as shown. If you require the single solar panel cover it is also availalbe here.
Hi I have a Davis vantage Pro2 purchased around 2007, it's the wireless version. Early this year the external temperature reading would read -64 (or there about's) for about an hour and then read normal. Now the Temp & Humidity have stopped displaying. I have changed the external battery and the rain, wind (Dir & Speed) and Solar radiation all display as normal. My question is is it possible to replace the external Temp/%RH sensor? Or will I need to replace the ISS Transmitter? If so is this the correct item - 7345.952. I have moved to Spain so will you post to Spain? Thanks James
Good morning, This is not unusual and is a sign of the temperature / humidity sensor failing. These can be replaced and the item you require is here:
Yes, we post to customers all over the world, so Spain is not a problem for us.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.