- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Replacement Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case and connected antenna. Wireless model for use within the UK and European Union suitable for all model of Pro2 and a number of external sensor transmitters that have the 5 sensor connectors.
- Operating Temperature: -40¡ to +150¡F (-40¡ to +65¡C)
- Battery Life (3-Volt Lithium cell): 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging at installed location
- Connectors, Sensor: Modular RJ-11 Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Transmit Frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- ID Codes Available: 8
- Range: Line of Sight up to 1000 feet (300 m)
In January 2016 a revision was made to the PCB to support the latest high accuracy temperature / humidity sensor. If this transmitter is used to send temperature data from a unit manufactured before 1st January 2016 a small offset of 0.5C will need to be applied at the console - full details below video.
White internal cover descriptions may vary, but a suitable replacement PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) for wireless Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suites, Wireless Temperature Station (6372), Wireless Temperature/Humidity Station (6382), and for Anemometer Transmitter Kit (6332).
Installation video from Davis below:
If you are replacing a December 2015 or earlier transmitter with this unit and are using a temperature sensor also from before December 2015 you will need to make an offset adjustment on the Davis console increasing the temperature reading by 0.5C (0.9F) to prevent a lower than expected value.
To identify the age of your transmitter. Check the manufacturing code on the transmitter white panel above the sensor connectors. This will consist of 1 or 2 letters followed by 6 numbers. The number format is YYMMDD, so a transmitter with 120213 would be 13th February 2012. On transmitters before 2011 a single digit was used YMMDD.
Adrian originally supplied a super capacitor to try and repair mine, it was 14 years old so had done pretty well. Sadly the fix did not work, but these guys offered to look at my unit for me, the news was there was another chip that had gone as well, so it was time for a new unit. This has fixed my Davis weather station and was up and running again in no time.
Honestly can’t say thank you enough for advice given over email and every effort to help me fix the problem. Second to non in terms of service. Thank you.
I've used Weatherspares a few times now and always received service that goes.above and beyond what I expect.
Competitively priced.but it is the knowledge that is second to none.. My Davis Vantage Pro 2 is back working again.
Ordered replacement part for my Davis weather station mid day and the part was delivered breakfast time the next day, item was extremely well packed, excellent service from all at Weather Spares.. Part fitted and now all working as normal. Thank you. 5 star+ service
Very helpful company, checked it was the correct item for me and then offered great advice and tips to make the replacement of my faulty item quick and simple.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150