Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless ISS Transmitter 7345.952
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this part include a cover and solar panel ?
The outer case and transmitter PCB are included as shown. If you require the single solar panel cover it is also availalbe here.
Hi I have a Davis vantage Pro2 purchased around 2007, it's the wireless version. Early this year the external temperature reading would read -64 (or there about's) for about an hour and then read normal. Now the Temp & Humidity have stopped displaying. I have changed the external battery and the rain, wind (Dir & Speed) and Solar radiation all display as normal. My question is is it possible to replace the external Temp/%RH sensor? Or will I need to replace the ISS Transmitter? If so is this the correct item - 7345.952. I have moved to Spain so will you post to Spain? Thanks James
Good morning, This is not unusual and is a sign of the temperature / humidity sensor failing. These can be replaced and the item you require is here:
Yes, we post to customers all over the world, so Spain is not a problem for us.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.