Davis Vantage Pro2 Weather Station with Solar, UV & WeatherLink Console 6262UK
AVAILABLE & READY TO SHIP
- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Davis Vantage Pro2 weather station is a research-grade weather station that provides data for weather enthusiasts, researchers, growers, and weather professionals. It reports real-time wind speeds up to 200mph, temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, rainfall, solar radiation UV level and other information such as heat index, dew point, highs / lows, and much more. Users have the option to add fan-aspirated radiation shield.
This Pro2 wireless weather station with standard radiation shield is the latest model with improved rain tipping spoon, AeroCone collector and now a touchscreen colour console.
The brilliant, HD touchscreen allows you to easily navigate and analyse your hyperlocal weather data or view the latest conditions from anywhere in the room. The dynamic dashboard can be customised to see at-a-glance up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain. You can set hundreds of alarms to get notified when conditions that matter to you change, such as when temperatures begin approaching a critical point for outdoor work or when wind speeds reach a certain level. With a full database of historical data stored right on the console, the console offers easy access to graphs of the last 24 hours of data, last month, or the previous year.
The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely. Use a free WeatherLink account to log in to all WeatherLink data viewing products and access all of your data on your phone or computer. Upgrade to Pro or Pro+ for more detailed analysis, charting, and mapping of data or to share your data with family, friends, the WeatherLink community, and beyond.
- Easily navigate, view, and analyse data with the vibrant, HD colour touchscreen.
- Customise the dashboard to see at-a-glance inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dew point, moon phase, highs and lows, and more.
- Use the full database of historical records to create over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
- Set hundreds of alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Receive and display data from your local network – no Wi-Fi required. Or use Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data.
- Track detailed hourly and daily forecasts for the next 7 days when connected to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- See data from up to 8 transmitting sensors or sensor suites in one location. Choose from 80+ sensors to customise your own personal weather network.
- Protect against data loss during power outages with integrated lithium-ion battery.
- Add a second console to your system to view data in multiple rooms.
- Compatible with multiple smart home systems including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Console Size: 8.75" x 6" x 0.75" (210mm x 152mm x 19mm)
- Display Area: 6.75" x 4.25" (171mm x 107mm)
The first and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 300m (1,000 ft) from the sensor suite to the console.
Features & Expansion options
- Large, HD touchscreen console 6.75" x 4.25" (171mm x 107mm)
- Includes measurement of UV, solar radiation
- Options to add measurement of soil moisture and much more
- Near realtime updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 300m (1,000 ft)
- External electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter
Our data from the Weather Spares office Vantage Pro2 can be seen below via the optional WeatherLink Live product.
This Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless weather station package includes:
- The WeatherLink HD colour touchscreen console / receiver
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite with:
- AeroCone rain collector with improved rain debris filter and anti-bird spikes
- Single rain tipping spoon 0.2mm
- Solar radiation sensor
- UV level sensor
- Latest temperature and humidity sensor house in a radiation shield for accurate readings
- Standard anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable - with improved reliability and readings between 1 and 200mph
- Solar panel for daytime running and charging for continuous overnight readings
- Mounting hardware for external sensor suite and anemometer
- Printed manuals
- CR123 Lithium battery for UK customers
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150