Davis Vantage Pro2 Super Capacitor Replacement 25F Repair Service
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
It's commonly known that the Davis Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) has a backup power supply to keep it running overnight in the form of a Super-Capacitor.
If your are finding that your Pro 2 Wireless Sensor transmitter is failing to send data throughout the night (specifically just prior to sunrise) and a replacement battery only lasts a few months you may well require a Super-Capacitor replacement.
Our service includes an upgraded 25F capacitor replacement, full ISS testing to ensure it transmits to a Vantage Pro2 console and return postage. Please ensure the entire ISS unit is shipped including solar panel for testing and refurbishment and that a copy of your order is included within the package.
An insured courier service covering up to £150 is recommended,
(Image representative of provided product)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Super Capacitor Replacement 25F Repair Service
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.