- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
It's commonly known that the Davis Integrated Sensor Suite transmitter has a backup power supply to keep it running overnight in the form of a Super-Capacitor.
If your are finding that your Pro 2 Wireless Sensor transmitter is failing to send data throughout the night (specifically just prior to sunrise) and a replacement battery only lasts a few weeks you may well require a Super-Capacitor replacement.
Our service includes:
- installation of a new 15F Super-Capacitor
- complete charge cycle testing via solar panel and battery
- complete discharge cycle testing
- transmitter testing (UK models only)
- return UK postage of product
Please ensure the sensor suite transmitter unit is shipped including your solar panel for testing.
An insured courier service covering up to £200 is recommended.
(Image representative of provided product)
I could not believe it when my Vantage transmitter kept easing batteries. Was really pleased to have the fault diagnosed and repaired by Adrian at Weather Spares. I sent the unit Monday, had an update Tuesday and was up and running again before Thursday night. Stunning service unlike some other weather specialist.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150