- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Note: this product is brand new and still has a full warranty and has been taken from a Davis weather station. It is not supplied in the original Davis box.
Davis Anemometer including wind vane and cups with latest revisions and improved measurement range. A direct replacement for the earlier 7911 anemometer.
A direct replacement anemometer with mounting base for the following wireless and cabled stations:
- Vantage Pro2
- Vantage Pro
- Weather Wizard series
- Weather Monitor series
With the addition of the Anemometer Transmitter kit (6332OV) can also be used to separate the Vantage Vue wind readings to a location away from the ground mounted ISS unit - an ideal want to increase accuracy without replacing the entire Vue station.
Rugged components stand up to hurricane-force winds, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze.Includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors, mounting hardware and 40ft. (12 m) cable.
NOT IN ORIGINAL DAVIS BRANDED BOX.
- Wind-tunnel tested to withstand wind speeds in excess of 200 miles per hour!
- Wind speed range: 1 to 200 mph, 1 to 173 knots, 0.5 to 89 m/s,1 to 322 km/h.
- Sealed stainless steel ball bearings for long life.
- Brass weighted wind vane for more accurate direction indication
- Improved design without the troublesome reed switch.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150