- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Wireless Vantage Pro2 Integrated Sensor Suite with both Solar and UV sensors and Standard Radiation Shield suitable for use with an existing Vantage Pro2, WeatherLink LIVE, Vue or Weather Envoy receiver.
This weather station sensor suite combines the new 2019 rain collector, temperature / humidity sensor and anemometer in one package with the solar powered transmitter (no console). Still the first and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Solar Radiation Sensor
- UV Sensor
- AeroCone Rain collector with bird spikes
- Single rain tipping spoon mechanism
- Latest SHT31 temperature and humidity sensor
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel for data transmission
- Mounting hardware
- Backup lithium battery
- Mounting Shelf
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- UK wireless specification product, CE approved and suitable for use with all UK and EU wireless receivers / consoles.
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless Sensor Suite only 6327OV
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.20 or free on orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.