- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Replacement Cabled Vantage Pro2 Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case. Suitable for worldwide use and a replacement for the earlier part number 7345.977 (note below).
Suitable for all sensor suites manufactured after January 2016 (see Mfg code on existing ISS label).
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +65C (-40F to +150F)
- Sensor Connectors Modular RJ-11 for Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Cabled ISS unit, powered from console
Using a post December 2015 transmitter with your original temperature / humidity sensor will result in the temperature reading 0.5C (0.9F) low. To counteract this error a calibration offset should be applied in the console to increase the temperature by 0.5C (see page 26 of your console manual for calibration details).
If you are using a new temperature and humidity sensor then no offset is required.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150