Davis Vantage Pro2 Anemometer 6410
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Davis Anemometer including Wind Vane and cups with latest revision, improved measurement range.
A direct replacement anemometer with mounting base for wireless and cabled Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Pro weather stations. With the addition of the Anemometer Transmitter kit (6332OV) can also be used to separate the Vantage Vue wind readings to a location away from the ground mounted ISS unit - an ideal want to increase accuracy without replacing the entire Vue station.
Rugged components stand up to hurricane-force winds, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze.Includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors, mounting hardware and 40ft. (12 m) cable.
Fully boxed product from Davis.
- Wind-tunnel tested to withstand wind speeds in excess of 200 miles per hour!
- Wind speed range: 1 to 200 mph, 1 to 173 knots, 0.5 to 89 m/s,1 to 322 km/h.
- Sealed stainless steel ball bearings for long life.
- Brass weighted wind vane for more accurate direction indication
- Improved design without the troublesome reed switch.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Anemometer 6410
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.