Davis Stainless Steel Temperature Probe with RJ11 connector 6475
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Davis Stainless Steel Temperature probe with RJ11 connector 6475
The External Temperature Probes may be used with the wireless Weather Envoy (6316), Envoy8X (6318), Wireless Temperature Station (6372), or the Anemometer / Sensor Transmitter Kit (6330). They can be used to measure air, soil or water temperatures.
The sensor is a precision platinum wire thermistor which produces a resistance change proportional to temperature. In the Stainless Steel model (6475), it is epoxy-encapsulated in a 316 alloy stainless steel body with vinyl strain relief. In the External Temperature Probe (6477), it is sheathed in vinyl.
To ensure accurate readings when measuring outdoor air temperature, the probe should be shielded from direct sunlight and other sources of reflected or radiated heat. We recommend the use of the Radiation Shield (#7714) for this purpose.
Supplied with standard 7.6m (25') cable.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Stainless Steel Temperature Probe with RJ11 connector 6475
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.