- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Sonic Anemometer is designed to measure wind related conditions without moving parts.
Pairs of electro-acoustic transducers in the anemometer send sonic pulses back and forth, and measure the time it takes for the pulse to travel from one to the other. This
time is affected by the movement of the air, which allows the anemometer to calculate wind speed and direction, calibrated by temperature measurements.
The sonic anemometer has its own solar panel which charges its internal battery.
It can be used with an EnviroMonitor Node to add wind data to an EnviroMonitor system, as well as a replacement anemometer to your Davis weather station. Installed in a Sensor Transmitter, it can be used to include additional wind stations in your
existing system when reporting to a WeatherLink Live.
- Wind speed range: 0 to 89 mph, 0 to 78 knots, 0 to 40 m/s, 0 to 144 km/h
- Wind direction: 16 compass points
- 12 meter cable supplied (extendable up to 76m)
- 1 year Davis warranty
Included in the box:
- Davis 6415 Sonic Anemometer with 12m cable
- 2 x U bolt mounting brackets and nuts
- Sensor aligning tool
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Sonic Anemometer 6415
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.20 or free on orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.