Davis Flat Mount AeroCone Rain Collector Metric / mm 6464M
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Davis Rain Collector Base with Tipping Mechanism and Collector 6464M
Designed to meet the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organisation, the Davis self-emptying tipping-bucket design is exceptionally accurate. Used to display daily and accumulated rainfall on Davis weather stations as well as rate of rainfall when available on select weather stations. Now includes the new single tipping spoon mechanism.
- 12m cable and standard RJ11 connector
- Flat mount rain collection base
- AeroCone with anti bird spikes
- Mounting screws and accessories
- Factory calibrated 0.2mm single tipping spoon
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there, Just a quick question to check that this version will fit onto the existing vantage pro 2 rain collector base? I want to replace my aging collector with this one.
Yes it will fit the Vantage Pro2 base. This is a unit designed to sit on a flat surface rather than be mounted on a pole and has a 12m cable to connect back to your sensor suite transmitter.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.