- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the WH55 sensor to the Ecowitt WiFi gateway to add a water / flood alarm to your data. Upload data to the Ecowitt network to view a history of water seepage.
For details on which products stations support the WH55 sensor, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix.
- Detects water seepage every 3 seconds
- Emits loud alarm with 90dB once triggered
- High or low sensor sensitivity selectable to meet different requirements
- Configure for use with the GW range or WIFI gateways, or HP and WN consoles and weather stations
- View readings directly on the WS View App
- Email alerts available once the gateway device added successfully on our free Ecowitt Weather Server
- Supports up to 4 water sensors. Channel names can be edited on the Ecowitt weather server.
- Battery power level display on the WS View App
- WH55 Water Leak Sensor
- Manual via electronic delivery
- 3 second water detecting interval
- 90dB Alarm
- IP44 moisture rating
- Working temperature: 0~50C (32~122F)
- Transmission distance in open field: 100m (300 feet)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Sensor reporting interval: 60 seconds
- Power: 2 x AA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline battery
The Ecowitt WH55 water leak sensor manual can be viewed by clicking here.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150