TFA Wireless Solar Wind Meter for WeatherHub (30.3307.02)
This WeatherHub solar-powered wireless wind meter informs you on wind direction, wind force, wind gusts and maximum wind strength with great reliability. The device has many useful PRO features and is compatible with the WeatherHub SmartHome system.
You need a WeatherHub gateway to operate this transmitter. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Transmitter for WeatherHub SmartHome system
- Check data at any time and anywhere via Smartphone
- With information such as wind direction, wind speed, gusts and maximum wind speed
- Current values and historical data
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews)
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Only for operation with the WeatherHub gateway (sold separately as a set)
- Included contents Wind transmitter
- Measuring range wind speed 0 ... 110mph (0 ... 180 km/h)
- Maximum range 100 m
- Transmission frequency 868 MHz
- Material Plastic
- Mounting hanging only
- Power consumption Rechargeable battery (solar-powered)
- Dimensions (L) 250 x (B) 150 x (H) 195 mm
- Weight 233 g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the TFA Wireless Solar Wind Meter for WeatherHub (30.3307.02)