TFA Temperature, Humidity and Water Sensor for WeatherHub (30.3305.02)
This WeatherHub transmitter provides you with indoor or outdoor temperature and humidity with great reliability. The integrated water detector warns you in time of impending water damage.
Every time we leave the washing machine on when we leave the house, we’re sure to get that uneasy feeling that water damage could occur at any point. With this temperature / humidity transmitter with water detector you can be sure that everything is ok while you’re out. Should moisture levels rise abnormally, you will receive the information directly on your display. The device has many useful PRO features and is compatible with the WeatherHub Observer system.
You need a WeatherHub gateway to operate this transmitter. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Transmitter for WeatherHub SmartHome system
- Check data at any time and anywhere via smartphone
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity (indoor or outdoor)
- Immediate alert when water is detected
- Ideal for kitchen, bathroom, utility room and cellar
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Only for operation with the WeatherHub gateway (sold separately as a set)
- Included contents Temperature/humidity transmitter with water sensor
- Measuring range temperature -40…+60°C (-40…+140°F)
- Measuring range humidity 0 … 99%
- Cable length ca. 150 cm
- Maximum range 200 m
- Transmission frequency 868 MHz
- Material Plastic
- Assembling To be hung or freestanding
- Power consumption Batteries
- Batteries 2 x AAA 1.5 V
- Batteries included No
- Dimensions (L) 41 (83) x (B) 35 (61) x (H) 129 (135) mm
- Weight 56 g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the TFA Temperature, Humidity and Water Sensor for WeatherHub (30.3305.02)