- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the clip in rain debris spring to your rain bucket to reduce debris blocking the tipping mechanism and drain hole.
Installing a debris screen ensures that rain rates are measured more accurately as the screen keeps the bucket drain hole clearer allowing for an unobstructed flow. The debris spring includes a hook mechanism to prevent the screen blowing out in strong winds.
Suitable use with any round rain bucket including Ventus, Ecowitt & GARNI technology.
- 1 x stainless steel locking rain filter
(Rain bucket not included)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Rain bucket debris screen upgrade kit
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.