- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Add the WH41 outdoor sensor to the Ecowitt WiFi gateway to add PM2.5 particle detection to your weather data. Upload to the Ecowitt network to store a history of the data.
- View current PM 2.5 concentrations on the WS View APP after connecting to the GW1000 WIFI gateway
- View Real-time / 24 hour average AQI / 6 grades AQI indicator: Good, Moderate, Poor, Unhealthy, Severe and Hazardous
- The Ecowitt Gateway supports up to four WH41 PM2.5 Air Quality Sensors. Note: Please download the latest WS View App and update the firmware to V1.4.6 to add multi-channels sensors
- Each new sensor will be recognised as a new channel according to the Power-on sequence. Please don't forget to attach a label of the channel on each sensor for distinction.
- Battery power condition indicator on the App
- Rechargeable batteries and solar panel as backup power included
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- PM2.5 Sensor(No display)
- USB Cable
- 2x Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
- Instruction manual via electronic download
- Measuring range: 0~999ug/m3
- Accuracy (at 25°C ±5°C):>100ug/m3, ±15%;<100ug/m3, ±15ug/m3;
- Resolution: 1ug/m3
- Transmission distance in open field: 100m(300 feet)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Sensor reporting interval: 10 minutes
- Power consumption 2 x NiMH batteries (included) and solar
A copy of the WH41 air quality sensor manual can be obtained by clicking here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the outdoor PM2.5 monitor be connected permanently to a usb charger such that the batteries are always charged. I have an outside location in mind for the sensor that is not readily accessible however I could supply the unit constantly from a usb charger.
Yes, the WH41 sensor can be permanently connected to power via the USB cable. The device has battery overcharge protection built into it so the batteries can remain permanently inside the unit to provide additional backup power.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.