Davis Vantage Pro / Pro2 bubble level 7350.506
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Lost, missing or damaged bubble level? This unit measuring 12mm across is a direct replacement for the unit found under the rain bucket of the Vantage Pro / Pro2 ISS. Can be either placed and removed for level checking, or stuck permanently in place with apoxy resin glue (not supplied).
Not suitable for Vantage Vue.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will these fit the solar and uv sensor housings? As mine are looking pretty yellow and weathered. Cheers Warren.
Yes, these are suitable for the Solar and UV housing. We will get the two ordered off to you a little later today. Thank you for your order.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.