- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other conditions around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
This starter set is the basis for your SmartHome system. It consists of the WeatherHub Gateway, power plug and LAN cable. Also includes the wireless rain gauge, which reliably informs you about rainfall, number of rainy days and maximum rainfall.
With the WeatherHub App, you can retrieve the current readings of your transmitters, with historical values of up to 90 days. In addition, alert limits can be set for all measured values. You will be informed by push notification in case of an alert.
In addition, the rain gauge has also useful PRO functions, e.g. graphics, and overview of past values.
This starter set can be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and other connectable devices.
- Starter set for WEATHERHUB SmartHome system, consisting of gateway, AC adapter for gateway, network cable
- Includes rain gauge with information such as the amount of rainfall, number of rainy days, average amount of rainfall
- Check data any time and anywhere via a smartphone, access by multiple users via free app
- Adjustable alarm limits, and alarm push notifications
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews)
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Simple installation via internet gateway
- Up to 50 sensors (868 MHz) can be connected
- System expandable with many other types of sensor
- For iOS and Android
|Package contents||Gateway, rain gauge, power adapter for gateway, LAN cable, instruction manual|
|Measuring range rainfall amount||0…300 mm/h|
|Maximum transmitter range||100 m|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Power consumption||Power adapter, batteries|
|Batteries||2 x AA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||Gateway (L) 40 (44) x (B) 28 (32) x (H) 104 mm|
|Weight||Gateway 66 g, set 758 g|
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150