TFA Temperature Transmitter with Waterproof Cabled Sensor for WeatherHub (30.3313.02)
This WeatherHub transmitter reliably provides indoor or outdoor temperature. With the integrated, waterproof cable sensor you can additionally monitor the temperature in your fridge, freezer, aquarium or in pool or pond. The device has many useful PRO features and is compatible with the WeatherHub Observer system.
You need a WeatherHub gateway to operate this transmitter. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Temperature transmitter for WeatherHub SmartHome system and Observer Web Monitoring system
- Includes waterproof cabled sensor (cable length 1.4 m)
- Check data at any time and anywhere via smartphone (WeatherHub App) and internet-browser (Observer platform)
- Monitoring of indoor or outdoor temperature such as freezer, fridge, aquarium, pool or pond via cable sensor
- Adjustable alarm limits, notifications in the event of an alarm
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews, max.-min.-function, data export)
- Memory of up to 90 days
- For operation with the WeatherHub gateway only (sold separately as a set)
- Delivery includes Temperature transmitter with cabled sensor, instruction manual
- Measuring range temperature -30…+60°C (-22…+140°F)
- Sensor cable 1.4m
- Maximum range 200 m
- Transmission frequency 868 MHz
- Material Plastic
- Can be hung or freestanding
- Power supply - Batteries
- Batteries 2 x AAA 1.5 V
- Batteries included No
- Dimensions (L) 41 (83) x (B) 35 (61) x (H) 129 (135) mm
- Weight 61 g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.