What’s the weather? With just a glance at the weather station SKY, you immediately get the picture.
Weather symbols show the current weather condition and the forecast for the next day. A separate wireless transmitter determines the outdoor temperature and humidity of the local area. The max and min readings are permanently displayed and automatically reset daily. An additional memory with manual reset allows viewing of maximum and minimum values over a self-selected period of time; even the day and date of the recording are available.
The base station built-in sensors measure the indoor temperature and humidity and indicate the quality of the room air in comfort-level zones.
Time and date are updated via radio. The alarm clock with snooze function ensures you’re always on time. The display comprises two colours, clearly structured and thus easy to read. The backlight is activated with the push of a button.
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity via transmitters (max. 60 m)
- Indication of indoor temperature and humidity with comfort-level zones
- Weather forecast
- Permanent indication of max and min outdoor values with auto-reset after 24 hours
- Additional max.-min. memory with manual reset and time and date of recording
- Outdoor temperature alarm
- Frost symbol
- Radio-controlled clock with date and day of the week
- Alarm with snooze function, display with blue elements and backlight
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-20...+50°C (-4...+122°F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||20...99%|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3195|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10…+50°C (+14...+122°F)|
|Batteries||3 x 1,5 V AAA (base station), 2 x 1,5 V AAA (transmitter)|
|Batteries included||Yes - added by Weather Spares|
|Dimensions||(L) 123 x (B) 52 x (H) 117 mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the TFA Sky Wireless Weather Station White (35.1152.02)