- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With the "RAINMAN" wireless rain gauge, rainfall amounts can be easily and accurately measured. This is an important information for the garden, agriculture, and also interesting for those who want to know more about nature.
Simply place the collecting vessel in a determined place standing upright and free from obstructions such as buildings or trees. The outside temperature and rainfall are transmitted wirelessly (up to 100 m distance) to the base station. You can now track all the values from the comfort of your living room, so you always have the most important data for your home and garden at hand. The graphic representation of the rainfall amount is particularly clear.
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and rainfall amounts,
- Indication of the current rainfall amounts, of the last hour, the last 24 hours, 7 days, month and the cumulative rainfall
- Rainfall history of the last 365 days
- Rainfall alarm (24 hours)
- Indoor temperature
- Time alarm with snooze function
- Clock with date
- Registered TFA design
|Delivery contents||Base station, temperature transmitter, rain gauge, instruction manual|
|Measuring range rainfall amount||R: 0…999,9 mm (0…99.99 inch)|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10…+60°C (-14…+140°F)|
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40…+ 60°C (-40… +140°F)|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3225.10 (T-transmitter), 30.3226.10 (R-transmitter)|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Batteries||2 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AA 1.5 V (T-transmitter), 2 x AA 1.5 V (R-transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 109 x (B) 38 x (H) 100 mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where can I get an instruction manual/setting - up guide - IN ENGLISH PLEASE ?
The TFA Rainman weather station is supplied with a multi language manual with the English section starting on pages 16/17 onward.
TFA Rainman 47 3004 01 Can the rain sensor be fixed to a pole or table to stop it blowing in the wind
There are two fixing point within the rain sensor to attach it to a flat surface preventing it blowing away.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.