- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What time is it and what’s the weather like today? With a glance at the very clear display of the wireless weather station "METRO" you are immediately in the picture.
The current time is received via the DCF-77 radio signal and displayed in large format.
The outdoor temperature is determined a wireless transmitter on site, an indoor sensor measures the room temperature. The highest and lowest values for both temperatures are permanently displayed.
Sun, clouds or raindrops – an integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure and based on the changes the weather symbol gives a forecast for the upcoming weather.
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature via transmitter
- Indication of indoor temperature
- Permanent display indication of highest and lowest values
- Weather forecast, atmospheric pressure trend
- Radio-controlled clock with alarm and snooze-function
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40…+60°C|
|Delivery contents||Base station, temperature transmitter, instruction manual|
|Radio-controlled clock (manual setting possible)||Yes|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3159.IT|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10…+38°C|
|Material||Plastic / Black|
|Assembling||Wall hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||3 x AAA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 170 x (B) 30 (73) x (H) 128 mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the TFA METRO Large Screen Weather Station 35.1125.01
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.