TFA 3 x Window and Door Contact Sensors for WeatherHub (30.3311.02)
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other info around your house and garden. Install the three sensors on the windows and doors you want to secure. The determined status (open or closed) is transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are. The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
You will get informed as soon as a door is opened and can see all open doors and windows at a glance.
You will receive a 3-piece set, each made of a sensor and a contact unit. These are mounted opposite each other on the door leaf / window sash and on the window/ door frame. Brown or white covers for the sensors are available to match your windows and doors.
You need a WeatherHub gateway to operate this sensor. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Transmitter for WeatherHub SmartHome system
- Check data at any time and anywhere via smartphone
- Wireless monitoring of doors and windows throughout your home
- Push notification when a window or door is opened; overview of open doors and windows at a glance
- Set of 3, choice of white or brown cover
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Only for operation with the WeatherHub gateway (sold separately as a set)
- Included contents Sensors (3), contacts (3), batteries, instruction manual, with white or brown plastic covers (6), velcro tape
- Maximum range 100 m
- Transmission frequency 868 MHz
- Material Plastic
- Assembling Wall mounting
- Power consumption Batteries
- Batteries 6 x LR44 1.5 V
- Batteries included Yes
- Dimensions (L) 18 (15) x (B) 20 (12) x (H) 54 (35) mm
- Weight 10 (12) g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.