Oregon Scientific WMR86NX screen only (WMR86NXC-OEM)
Look for a replacement or additional screen to add you your Oregon Scientific WMR professional system?
Using your existing weather station sensors, you can add a second display. Works with wind, rain, and temperature /humidity sensors with the protocol 3 symbol on them (contact us if unsure).
At a glance, you'll see the forecast, time, wind speed & direction, indoor & outdoor temperature with humidity, barometric pressure, and rainfall reading with bar graphs.
This recently revised screen includes a gun metal grey casing with improved forecast icons, an LCD display.
The following items are included:
- WMR86NX monochrome Weather Station Console
- Instruction manual in English
- 3 x AA Alkaline batteries.
- 12-24 hours weather forecast: sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, snowy
- Indoor temperature and humidity displayed simultaneously with outdoor readings
- Outdoor temperature and humidity from up to 3 locations
- Displays wind speed, direction and wind chill when below 10C
- Flag icon for average wind speed, with option to view as a reading before defaulting back to gust
- UV reading with bar graph (optional sensor)
- Barometric reading with bar graph
- User selectable altitude and display in mb, hPa or mmhg
- Rainfall reading with bar graph
- RF transmission in Protocol 3.0
- Radio-controlled clock (Atomic clock)
- Calendar display in your choice of 6 languages: - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German or Russian
- Back light for easy viewing
- Moon phase
- Dimension (Main unit): W.94 x H.180 x D.47 (mm)
- Console powered by 3 x AA batteries included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.