Oregon Scientific WMR86NX screen only (WMR86NXC-OEM)
Look for a replacement or additional screen to add you your Oregon Scientific WMR professional system?
Using your existing weather station sensors, you can add a second display. Works with wind, rain, and temperature /humidity sensors with the protocol 3 symbol on them (contact us if unsure).
At a glance, you'll see the forecast, time, wind speed & direction, indoor & outdoor temperature with humidity, barometric pressure, and rainfall reading with bar graphs.
This recently revised screen includes a gun metal grey casing with improved forecast icons, an LCD display.
The following items are included:
- WMR86NX monochrome Weather Station Console
- Instruction manual in English
- 3 x AA Alkaline batteries.
- 12-24 hours weather forecast: sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, snowy
- Indoor temperature and humidity displayed simultaneously with outdoor readings
- Outdoor temperature and humidity from up to 3 locations
- Displays wind speed, direction and wind chill when below 10C
- Flag icon for average wind speed, with option to view as a reading before defaulting back to gust
- UV reading with bar graph (optional sensor)
- Barometric reading with bar graph
- User selectable altitude and display in mb, hPa or mmhg
- Rainfall reading with bar graph
- RF transmission in Protocol 3.0
- Radio-controlled clock (Atomic clock)
- Calendar display in your choice of 6 languages: - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German or Russian
- Back light for easy viewing
- Moon phase
- Dimension (Main unit): W.94 x H.180 x D.47 (mm)
- Console powered by 3 x AA batteries included
The product manual for the complete WMR86NX station can be found here along with a full description of the console station.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the OREGON SCIENTIFIC WMR86NX SCREEN ONLY (WMR86NXC-OEM) compatible with the WMR80 sensors and does it show both Fahrenheit and centigrade.,- metres per second and three pressure units as the WMR80 does?
Yes, the console it compatible with all of the WMR80 protocol 3 sensors. The units can be changed by selecting the reading on the console and pressing the unit button in the battery compartment to change between the various options as per the WMR80.